Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
· 1 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves
· 2 Whole Lemons
· 3 Cups Watermelon, cubed then puréed
· 2 Tbsp Truvia
· 3 Cups of Ice
· 4 oz of Alcohol of choice (not required)
1. In a medium sized bowl or beverage pitcher add fresh mint leaves and truvia. Muddle together to extract the mint essential oil from the leaves.
2. Slice one whole lemon in half and juice right into the mint mixture. Slice the remaining lemon in quarters. Squeeze the quartered lemon slices then add to muddled mixture.
3. In a blender, puree 3 cups of watermelon until pulverized. Pour into mint and lemon, then stir.
4. Add alcohol if desired and pour of a fresh glass of ice.
5. Garnish with a spring of mint, lemon wedge or watermelon.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist from Northwest PA. Passionate about wholesome, nourishing and delicious food! Sharing her favorite recipes and tips on healthy eating and improving your lifestyle to live a fulfilling life!